Following his graduation from harvard law school judge posner clerked for justice william j brennan jr from 1963 to 1965 he was assistant to commissioner philip elman of the federal trade commission for the next two years he was assistant to the solicitor general of the united states prior . Judge richard posner one of the nations leading appellate judges whose acerbic wit attracted an almost cultlike following within legal circles is retiring. Seventh circuit judge richard posner sees absolutely no value in studying the us constitution because eighteenth century guys couldnt have possibly foreseen the culture and technology of today. Richard a posner is a judge of the us court appeals for the seventh circuit and a senior lecturer at the university of chicago law school
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.