George armstrong custer december 5 1839 june 25 1876 was a united states army officer and cavalry commander in the american civil war and the american indian wars raised in michigan and ohio custer was admitted to west point in 1857 where he graduated last in his class in 1861. Images of george armstrong custers final battle at the little bighorn became iconic in the late 19th century and made custer a mythic figure and in the weeks following the loss of custer and his command sitting bulls name was plastered across american newspapers. George armstrong custer made his career by daring and foolishly brave acts during the american civil war such as at the battle of gettysburg where his aggressiv the battle of the little bighorn was such an unnecessary debacle that it might as well be a joke
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.